Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update!

I've been slacking so bad lately on updating this blog! I apologize. A lot has been going on since I last updated. In February of this year we found out we were expecting our second child. My due date is October 24, 2010. The pregnancy itself is going much smoother than Jacob's did. I'm not sick all the time. I have an appetite. My blood pressure is under control and I'm not showing any signs of pre-eclampsia like I did last time. The latest issue we thought I might have was gestational diabetes, but it turns out I don't have that either, thank goodness!

In June we found out we're having another little man. His name will be Henry Joseph! I keep thinking I want to have three kids, but I don't know. I think Henry may be it. John says he's done, but he was done after Jacob, too, so I don't pay much attention to him. lol

Jacob turned 2 in May and has been talking up a storm ever since. He cracks me up with some of the things he comes up with. He's really into "ming-ming" from the Wonder Pets, trucks and cars, and dinosaurs. I'm loving getting to watch him grow each and every day! He's really the best little guy anyone could ever ask for!

John and I are doing great! We had a rocky start to the summer, but we're definitely better now. We're just so excited for what the rest of 201o will bring and cannot wait to meet our littlest man in less than 2 months! It's weird to think that we entered this year a family of three and will exit the year a completed family of 4!

No comments: