Sunday, October 3, 2010

Belly cast!

I've seen a few celebrities and people on TV that had made these belly casts when they were pregnant and I just thought they looked really cool. I'd never have been able to do one with Jacob because I never really looked pregnant with him. But, this time is a whole other story. I've looked pregnant for months. There is no mistaking the tummy. So, I broke down and bought one and had John help me out with it. It turned out really cute and I can't wait for Henry to be here, so I can get his birth stats written on it. I only wish that I had been able to make one for Jacob, too.

Photobucket


This was right after we were done. Still alot to do ...

Photobucket

After a few coats of blue paint.

Photobucket

Jacob's hand print with his little message to his baby brother.

Photobucket

The turtle that I was quite proud of drawing on there myself!

Photobucket


After everyone at the Sprinkle signed it!

No comments: