Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year was the best Halloween we've had in a LONG time. Jacob was old enough to go Trick-or-Treating, Henry was here and so adorable, and my mother-in-law was here visiting. That was really special for us because it was her first time being here for the Halloween holiday and it was Jacob's first year Trick-or-Treating. We enjoyed her visit so much. I was so sad to see her go home, but I'm glad that she and my father-in-law will be back for Thanksgiving.
We got up on Halloween and went to breakfast, went to Target to do some shopping and then to the mall. We came home and baked cupcakes, which Jacob got to decorate all on his own. We then got ready and went out to Leesburg for the annual Halloween parade. After the parade it was trick-or-treating time! Jacob had a blast! He wasn't certain what to do at first, but after a few houses, he was leading us around the neighborhood. haha Below are a few pictures from our Halloween this year! Enjoy!


My littlest pumpkin!

Photobucket
Jacob's Cookie Monster pumpkin.

Photobucket
Our "Z" pumpkin.

Photobucket
My guys!

Photobucket
Decorating his cupcakes.

Photobucket
My littlest dinosaur.

Photobucket
My biggest dinosaur, watching the parade with his Nana.

Photobucket
First time trick-or-treating!

Photobucket
The cutest dino out there!

Photobucket
Happy Halloween everyone!















No comments: