Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Survey!

It's time for this week's survey ... ENJOY!  If you feeling like snagging it, leave me a comment, so I can check out your answers!


1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing?
Nope.  Well, unless you count the two times John and I broke up before we finally got married.

2. What was your favorite vacation ever?

I've had a lot of fun ones, but probably my favorite was when we went to Jamaica to get married and for our honeymoon.  It was amazing!

3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens? 

I love surprises!  I don't get them very often, though.

4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one.

Nope.

5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills? 

I don't think so ... we should be getting the invitation to Jacob's Open House at his preschool soon, though.  That'll be interesting!

6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count.

All, I can say is if it weren't for social networking sites (i.e., Facebook), I wouldn't be in touch with any of my friends from more than a few years back.

7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? 


I have a dog, Chloe, that lives with my parents right now.  And a cat, Bella, that lives with us.  I used to get them tons of toys and whatnot for holidays and their birthdays, but now it's some treats and that's it.  It's funny how the dog or cat are your babies prior to having kids and then as soon as you have kids they become just the dog or cat.  lol

8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night?

Staying in somewhere that's air conditioned, that's for sure.  IDK, though.   Nowadays, nothing.  Staying home with the kids.  Prior to having them, probably dinner out and drinks somewhere. 

9. What's your worst nervous habit?

I shake my leg when I'm nervous.

No comments: