Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday Survey!

A day late and a dollar short, I know, but here is this week's survey ... ENJOY!  You can copy and paste the survey into a comment below, so I can take a look at your answers too.  :)

1. Have you and a friend ever have an argument because you were attracted to the same person?

Hmmm ... no not that I can think of.
2. Who never returns your phone calls?

I don't call many people, so no one.  I'm not a fan of talking on the phone.
3. What was your favorite childhood toy?

Probably all my millions of barbies.
4. Who is the last person you greeted at your door?

A guy who came by today to buy our exersaucer (that was a sad moment to see it go, but it was just sitting here collecting dust).
5. Would you change anything about your life right now?

I would be a stay at home mom if I could.  I hate having to leave my babies every day.
6. Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

My husband.  He can also be the most difficult at times, but he's pretty easy going and just really easy to talk to about things.
7. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Umm .. I must not be educated enough to answer this question.  lol
8. What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

As cliche as this is going to sound ... the birth of both of my children.  :)

9. What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

I don't really think there is an ideal age ... so as long as you are able to provide for a child and love him/her, then I think any age is an ideal age to have a first child.

No comments: