Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chicken Spaghetti

I've been hearing people say they were making this dish a lot lately, so I went on to Pinterest to see what was in it.  I had to alter the recipe just a bit to suit my husband (he does not like tomatoes or onions, at all!), but it was really good.  My kids even loved it (and they can be a touch crowd)!  The original recipe can be viewed here.

Chicken Spaghetti

Ingredients:

8 ounces of angel hair pasta
2 C of chopped, grilled chicken (or 1 large can)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) of cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10 3/4 oz) of cream of chicken soup
I can rotel (I used just the juice from the rotel because John does NOT like tomatoes)
8 ounces of sour cream
Sprinkling of parmesan or mexican blend cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Boil pasta as package directs and drain.

Mix all other ingredients (except cheese), add to cooked pasta and put in a 9x13 baking dish.

Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.

Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return to oven to melt (about 10 minutes).


 photo ChickenSpaghetti_zps7b32610c.jpg

Enjoy!


No comments: