Thursday, January 12, 2012

We're going "green"!!!

I'm very excited about this!  When Jacob was a baby, I tried cloth diapering and it worked for awhile, but after Henry came along I just didn't have the time or energy to deal with it anymore.  But, I'm super excited because we just switched from paper napkins (and soon paper towels) to cloth!  YAY!!  My sweet friend, Rachel, has her own etsy shop, This Cloth House, which is where I ordered my cloth napkins from.  If you're in the market for switching to cloth, check out her store.  There are some super cute prints and really affordable prices!!  I ordered red with black trim for the adults in our house to use as red and black are our colors in the dining room and kitchen, and then some really cute sport print ones for the boys to use.  I can't wait until I place my next order in a few weeks ... we'll be moving onto unpaper towels!!

Photobucket
 

No comments: