Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: 14th & 15th

Day 14

Today I'm thankful for the ability to cook, and to cook well.  I love cooking, so the fact that I'm pretty good at it and able to cook my family good, wholesome meals most nights (not every night, we do like eating out too :)), is so wonderful to me, and I know they appreciate it too!  I love pinterest, as you all know by now.  I try a lot of new recipes from there and some things we just make up on our own, but they all turn out really good!!

Day 15

Today I'm thankful that I'm able to work from home.  I love that I can stay at home with my kids when they're small and still contribute financially to our household.  I wouldn't be able to stay at home if not for my part-time income.  It might not be a lot, but it's enough to make the difference between me having to work full-time and me being able to stay at home with my little monkeys and fulfill my lifelong dream of being a SAHM (or rather I should stay a WAHM).  :) 

No comments: