Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day One

In honor of the month of November and Thanksgiving, I'll be making a post a day this month with one thing that I'm thankful for.  Some might be incredibly meaningful while others might be very random, but I think it'll be fun and a really nice way to remind myself to be thankful for what I have because there are so many others out there that are way less fortunate.  :)

Day One: November 1st

Today (and every day) I'm so thankful for the two beautiful children God has given me.  Without them I don't even know where I'd be today.  Love my little monkeys!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Danielle said...

And they are super cute little farts, to boot! :) Love their little costumes.

Heather said...

Why thank you!! :)

GracieShizzles! said...

I don't see any monkeys! I see a fireman and a dalmatian ;)

(OMG! I totally get it! Doy)

They're adorable!