Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
1 (25 oz) jar of spaghetti sauce
3-4 boneless chicken breasts
1 1/2 C of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 C milk
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
2 TBSP vegetable oil
1 C shredded parmesan cheese
1 pkg of spaghetti noodles
1) Spray slow cooker with Pam or use a slow cooker liner
2) Pour in jar of spaghetti sauce
3) Get out two shallow bowls - in the first one mix together the milk and egg.
4) In the other bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oregano, garlic powder and dried basil.
5) In a large skillet, begin to heat up the vegetable oil. White the oil is heating up, get your assembly line set up to make this go a little faster.
6) Dip each chicken breast, one at a time, in to the milk/egg mixture first and then the bread crumb mixture.
7) Then add the chicken to the hot skillet and brown each side. You don't need to cook them as they will cook in the slow cooker. You just want both sides to be a nice brown color.
8) When they're browned, add them to the crock pot on top of the sauce and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
9) Approximately 15 minutes before serving, sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the chicken breasts and re-cover.
10) Serve over cooked spaghetti.