Monday, June 17, 2013

Mother's Day Tea

This has been probably my favorite part of Jacob attending St. Timothy's preschool.  The Mother's Day Tea they do every year.  It never fails to bring tears to my eyes (happy tears) watching all the kids sing songs about their moms.  Even as I type I get a little teary.  It's just the sweetest thing ever!

This year the Mother's Day Tea fell on Jacob's birthday, so we ended up celebrating his birthday with his class the following week.  My mom was able to go with us, so it was extra special for me and for Jacob.  I'm excited to see what his new school will do to celebrate Mother's Day next year.

Here are a few photos from the day ....


 photo IMG_3381_zps5dc93d50.jpg  photo IMG_3386_zps44cba599.jpg

Henry and Gee waiting for the show to start. 

 photo IMG_3403_zpsae1e890f.jpg

 photo IMG_3415_zps819c4179.jpg 

Here they are singing.  I loved every minute of it!

   photo IMG_3430_zps7fcf0628.jpg
 photo IMG_3444_zps9d83977a.jpg

Jacob's entire class and then him with a few of his buddies.

 photo IMG_3438_zpsb475ede0.jpg

And, last Jacob with both teachers.  They were absolutely wonderful!  We're gonna miss them next year for sure. 

No comments: