Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nature Scavenger Hunt!

Photobucket Photobucket
This morning we were finally able to take our first morning walk!  It's something I had been planning to do on a daily basis once I was home full-time with the kids, but so far this week, mother nature had other plans.  Well, this morning we woke up to warm temps (not too hot, though) and sun shining.  Had to jump on it while we could, so off we went!  I decided to spice things up a bit, so I made up a nature scavenger hunt for us.  Jacob and I had a blast looking for all the things on our list ... and, since I had the last minute idea of writing a blog post about our walk, I took some pictures to share as well!

1. Something green

Photobucket

2. Something red

Photobucket Photobucket

3. Something you consider to be beautiful

Photobucket

4. Something purple (this one I threw in last minute because this bush was so pretty!)

Photobucket

5. Something round

Photobucket

6. Something straight

Photobucket

7.  Find a stick

Photobucket

8. Something that makes noise (the bike was the subject, not the child, though he makes his fair share of noise, too. lol!)

Photobucket

No comments: