Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Survey!

It's been quite awhile since I've done one of these, so since I haven't had much to blog about lately, here goes ...
 
1. Do you believe people can truly change?
 
I do.  But, only if they want to change.  I don't believe people can change each other.

2. Do you think there is anything wrong with being average?
 
Nope. 

3. Do you believe in fairy tale love?
 
I do.  :)

4. Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
 
Umm, yes.  And, we're not friends anymore.

5. Have you ever done something at a party that you've ever regretted?
 
Nope.  I don't do something if I'm going to regret it later.

6. How do you go about setting your goals?
 
In small increments.  My weight loss goal is 20 lbs at a time, and I'm just about there.  It's taken me about 5 months to get here, but at least I am, and I'm keeping it off.

When I was breastfeeding Henry and didn't think I could make it one more day, I set small goals ... one week, two weeks, one month, two months, and so on.  Eventually he was 15 months old, still nursing and I was one happy mama! :)

7. Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
 
Sure.  I don't believe I'll GET everything that I want, but I believe I deserve it.  :)

8. Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
 
Sure do!

9. Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated?
 
Well ... I did.  But, we're not friends anymore.  I'm sure there are other friends I've met because of someone I dated, but I just can't think of who at the moment. 

No comments: