It's been quite awhile since I've done one of these, so since I haven't had much to blog about lately, here goes ...
1. Do you believe people can truly change?
I do. But, only if they want to change. I don't believe people can change each other.
2. Do you think there is anything wrong with being average?
3. Do you believe in fairy tale love?
I do. :)
4. Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
Umm, yes. And, we're not friends anymore.
5. Have you ever done something at a party that you've ever regretted?
Nope. I don't do something if I'm going to regret it later.
6. How do you go about setting your goals?
In small increments. My weight loss goal is 20 lbs at a time, and I'm just about there. It's taken me about 5 months to get here, but at least I am, and I'm keeping it off.
When I was breastfeeding Henry and didn't think I could make it one more day, I set small goals ... one week, two weeks, one month, two months, and so on. Eventually he was 15 months old, still nursing and I was one happy mama! :)
7. Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
Sure. I don't believe I'll GET everything that I want, but I believe I deserve it. :)
8. Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
9. Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated?
Well ... I did. But, we're not friends anymore. I'm sure there are other friends I've met because of someone I dated, but I just can't think of who at the moment.