Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our afternoon at the park in mid-February!

That's really unheard of around here, but on Friday we had an unseasonably warm day.  70s and sunny!  It's was GORGEOUS!  John took the day off from work to enjoy some of that nice weather and to have a day alone, but that didn't really happen.  He ended up coming with me to Henry's 4 month well check-up (I'll write about that later) and ran a few of his own errands.  Then after I got off work, we picked the kids up from daycare and we all four headed to our neighborhood park.  Jacob's at the age now where he loves to run, jump and CLIMB on just about anything.  He's pretty independent when it comes to playing on playground equipment, though we still go behind him to spot him.  Just to be on the safe side.  I tried to get a few pictures of him, but he was so excited and so busy exploring that he couldn't stop for even 2 seconds to let me snap a picture.  Here are a few that I was able to get of him, though.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Henry really seemed to love being out in the fresh air too.  He was so calm and relaxed and just all around happy.  He even let me put him the swing and snap a few pictures.  Here are just a few of my favorites!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: