Saturday, February 12, 2011

They grow so fast!

Babies, that is. I can hardly believe how fast these kids are growing.

Henry will be 4 months old on Monday. I feel like he was just born. Like they were just showing him to me for the first time. That grey, goopy little baby. Some days I miss those moments so much. I miss having a sweet little innocent newborn.

He's learning so much, though, and reaching all types of milestones. He's almost outgrown his 3-6 month clothing already. He's SO tall! He's trying to sit up on his own already. He loves to pull himself into a sitting position. He's also getting super close to rolling over. He really wants to, he just can't get his little leg up and over quite yet. He thinks his brother hung the moon, too. Jacob can dance around in front of him and he'll laugh hysterically at him. It's great because Jacob can entertain Henry while I get a little cleaning or cooking done. haha We're having some serious sleep issues with him right now. I'm praying they're short-lived because I don't know how much more I can take.

Jacob, my biggest little guy, is going to be 3 in May. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Where did my little 4 lb premie go?! It's time to start thinking about preschool for him already! He cracks me up every single day. He has something new to say or do almost every day. He loves fire trucks, buses, trucks, cars and airplanes. He's a true boy, through and through. He knows most of his letters, all of his colors, shapes and numbers. He's just such a smart little guy. I really feel honored to be his mother!

We have a lot of fun things to look forward to in the next coming weeks/months. Valentine's Day is on Monday. Then we've got Easter and Jacob's birthday. Then Summer will be here before we know it! This Spring, though, we're also going to be enrolling both boys in a swimming class and more than likely Jacob in a gymnastics class. I can't wait for the upcoming months, and I can't wait to share it all with everyone else!!!

No comments: