Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why didn't I try this sooner?!

Apparently all I need to do to get Henry to lay down and take a nap is lay down with him myself. Wish I had thought about this a month ago! We laid down in our bed and he nursed side-lying (first time this has really worked, ever!) for 45 minutes. The first 10 minutes was him truly eating. The last 35 minutes was him taking a little snooze. I'm gonna give it another go in a few hours when he takes nap #2 of the day. I usually like to do housework or catch up on my shows when the kids are sleeping, but for the time being I think I'll just take his naps how I can get them. At least me HAVING to lay down with him means I get some downtime and I can get caught up on my shows in bed. I think I might actually start to look forward to 3 naps a day! haha I'm praying that him actually getting some sleep during the day will make for an easier time going to bed at night, too. Stay tuned to hear how the rest of the day goes, nap-wise, and how bedtime tonight goes!!

No comments: