You're five years old! I cannot believe it. I know it sounds very cliche, but it's true ... it feels like you were just born. You've gone from this tiny 4 lb premie to a wild, outgoing, stubborn yet lovable 5 year old. You are starting Kindergarten in just a few short weeks!! Please forgive me if I cry on your first day of "big boy" school. :) Here's a quick trip down memory lane ...
On your birthday - May 9, 2008
On your first birthday - May 9, 2009
On your second birthday with your Aunt Ashlee - May 9, 2010
On your third birthday - May 9, 2011
On your fourth birthday - May 9, 2012
And, finally, on your fifth birthday - May 9, 2013
Just look at how you've grown over the past five years! Last year we started asking you 20 questions and recording your answers, so we could see how they change through the years. Here's your questions from this year and your answers.
1. What is your favorite color? Orange and Red
2. What is your favorite toy? My limo
3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges
4. What is your favorite tv show? Ninja Turtles
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Turkey and Cheese sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? Firefighter outfit
7. What is your favorite game? Hide n Go Seek
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Roll-ups
9. What is your favorite animal? Penguin
10. What is your favorite song? The Fresh Beat Band song
11. What is your favorite book? Firefighter Book
12. Who is your best friend? Josh (cousin)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Shredded Wheat
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike and play in the water
15. What is your favorite drink? Blue juice (MIO)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Nothing
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Crab, Lobster and Shrimp
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Firefighter
And, for fun I put together a scrapbook page to document your questions and answers from last year and this year, so we could see a side-by-side comparison.
I wish I could find your stats from your check-up with the pediatrician, but I cannot. If I do find them, I'll come back here to update this post because I like to have them to go back and look at them later.
These past five years have been amazing. I've learned so much ... you've taught me things I never thought I'd learn. I love you, Bubba!! Can't wait to see what this next year holds for us.
Love you, Mommy