I have to say that I just love, love, love my crock pot. Even now being at home all day, I'm still just as in love with it as I was when I worked outside of the house full-time. I love throwing a bunch of stuff in the crock pot and having dinner at the end of the day!
Without further ado, here's the recipe -
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 C soy sauce
1/2 C ketchup
1/2 C honey
pinch of basil
salt and pepper to taste
1) Cut your chicken breasts in half, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
2) Chop up your garlic. I cheated by copying the original recipe and used this!
3) Mix garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, honey and basil in a bowl and stir.
5) Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Remove chicken from the crock pot and transfer to a covered plate to keep warm. Reduce the sauce in a pot until thickened to desired consistency. Serve sauce over chicken.
6) Serve and enjoy! I served mine with rice and broccoli. :)