Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Changes!

I've made a few changes to our blog.  I get bored easily, what can I say?!  :)

First, as I'm sure you can tell, I changed the background.  I also added a section on the right-hand sidebar that has my own personal blogs listed in it.  I started a new blog that I linked to this main one that is about anything 'home' related.  Organizational tips that I may come up with/stumble upon, new recipes that we might try and so on.  They will all be available through this site.  If  you like what you see, pass it on! :) 

Next I added a section for new books I'm reading.  I titled it 'New on Kindle', but they may not all be books I've read on Kindle.  They may be actual hard copies of books.  I also won't post every book I read, but only the ones I HIGHLY recommend. 

Hmm ... I think that's it.  Thanks for taking the time to read about the changes I've recently made!

No comments: