Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Survey!

1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it?

Nope.  I've only ever been in love with one man - my husband.  And, I certainly never tried to deny that! :)
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You're current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about?

I don't really have any "ex-lovers", so nope ... shouldn't be a problem.
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”?

Yeah, I have a Palm Pre and I believe it's considered a "smart phone".  I can go without for quite awhile, too.  If John isn't with me, though, I tend to have it on me more because I like to call him often and I don't like missing calls from him.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

No.  I believe in second chances, but there are certain things I believe people should not be forgiven for ... cheating on one's spouse is one of those things.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they're alive.)

My mom! 
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend.

I didn't really have a first boyfriend until John, so hmm .... he's very ambitious!  He hasn't always been this way, but in the past 6 years or so, he's figured out what he's wanted in life and really gone after it!

7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you?

Nope ... don't really have any exes.
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned?

I think I've actually returned it by now, but I had it for a really long time, but I borrowed the book Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series from my friend Jessica, never finished reading it (it was too long, so I figured I'll just wait for the movie, lol) and kept forgetting to give it back.  I probably had it for a year or more.  *hides*
9. Who is someone famous that you've met?

I can't really think of anyone REALLY famous, but I did meet Jon Jansen back when he played for the Redskins.

No comments: