Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Surveys!

Ok, so I want to blog more, but our life is just not as interesting as I'd like it to be, so I'm digging deep for things to blog about.  A friend of mine (thanks, Danielle!) graciously shared this blog that she gets surveys from every week, so I've decided to start posting them here on Sundays, hence - Sunday Surveys!

Survey Theme: White Wedding (some weeks there will be a theme and others there will not)

1. Tell us about the most recent wedding you attended.

I *think* it was John's friends' wedding, Jimmy and Carrie, in June 2010.  That seems like such a LONG time ago!  I was halfway through my pregnancy then with Henry, so it was kind of a bummer to not to feel like partying with everyone else, but the ceremony and reception were both so beautiful!
2. Do you enjoy attending weddings, or do they bore you to tears?

I love them!  We were actually invited to two the same weekend (on on Friday and one on Saturday) the first weekend in August,  but unfortunately I'm unable to attend.  I'd have to spend the night away from Henry and because he's still breastfeeding most of the time, I'm not ready to leave him for that long of a time frame.  John can't wait to attend, though!
3. Does marriage in general make you feel confident and good inside, or skeptical?

Confident and good! 

4. Do you have a photo blog?

Not a photo blog, but a blog in general ... well, yes.  haha
5. Do you find yourself driving less due to the high gas prices?

No not really ... I don't drive a whole lot to begin with.  Work is only 3 miles from the house and I don't go to too many other places.
6. What's the high temperature today where you are?

Not sure, but my guess is high 90s or 100+s.  That's been the norm for almost a week now.
7. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity." Agree, or no?

Agree!
8. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?

Probably this week with the over 100 temps and the torturous humidity.  The heat is one thing, but it's another when you step outside and can barely breathe from it being so humid.
9. Non-temperature related last question: In your opinion... who's hot?

Duh ... my husband! :)

No comments: