Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Survey: Moves Like Jagger


It's been so long since I've done one of these, but here goes!

1. Who makes the best moves in your life?

This is a weird question.  I guess it can be interpreted many ways, but I'll go with moves = decisions.  And, in that case the answer would be my husband.  He is a very good decision maker.  I always trust his decisions 100%!

2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other.

Well, I used to feel guilty all the time when I was working full-time.  My time away from my kids killed me.  BUT, we needed that extra full-time income, so what was I to do?? Let them starve?  I don't think so.  I guess the most I feel guilty about time away from them right now would be on days when I'm super busy cleaning and can't spend as much quality time with them.  And, right now with our move, I'm SUPER busy cleaning and packing almost every day.

3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?

I guess you can try to create more sex appeal, but who has time?? lol

4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?

No.  They probably should, but they don't.

5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex?

I guess ... 

6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?

No, I think I'm pretty secure in who I am.  Sure I doubt myself here and there, but as a person, I think I know who I am.

7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?

Umm ... we didn't have a sex life while I was pregnant.  My poor husband.

8. What would you like to work on to become a better person?

My temper.  Boy do I have a baaaad temper.  :(

9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?

Probably not until 9/11 happened.  It's sad it took that for me to recognize the sacrifices these men and women make on a daily basis, really.  :(

No comments: