Monday, December 29, 2014

4th of July Treat!

Here's another fun Pinterest project I did last summer for the 4th of July!


(Image is linked to the original site where I found this treat)

I pinned this one when I first got my pinterest account years ago and just never really got around to making them.  I'm glad I did last summer because they were so yummy!!  Definitely making this one each summer.

So, to make these all you need is strawberries.



 white chocolate chips 



and blue sugar sprinkles (which I just realized I don't have a picture of those, lol).

Melt the chips over low heat until smooth, then being careful not to mess up/rip off the stems, dip the strawberries 2/3 of the way in to the white chocolate and finally 1/3 of the way in to the blue sprinkles.  This is what they look like when they're finished.


They're not as pretty as the above picture, but boy did they taste good. Lol  We enjoyed them that afternoon while lounging at the pool!





No comments: