Saturday, March 10, 2012

Let's Do 52 - Week 10

For whatever reason this week there weren't any themes listed on the Let's Do 52 website, so I'll just be posting ones I took this week of random things.
First, our friend, Adam, came for a visit last Sunday and brought his sweet dog, Little Bear, with him.  This dog is seriously the best dog I've ever met.  He rarely barks, he lets my kids jump all over him, pet him, etc., and the best thing of all is that he goes for walks outside with no leash because he's just that calm and obedient.

Photobucket

Notice he's cuddled up with Henry's Raggedy Andy doll?  lol

My new love is Scentsy!!  My sister got me a plug-in warmer for my birthday and I've been in love ever since.  I hosted an online party a few weeks back, and here's my first warmer that came via UPS earlier this week.  I have more coming this week that I cannot wait to get set up ... and I have a ton of new scents to try out too!!

Photobucket

And, here are a few pics I took this afternoon of my guys (you didn't think you'd get through an entire post without seeing their cute faces, did you?)

 
Photobucket

Henry after his nap today with his bedhead.  lol  So cute!

 
Photobucket

Henry with his cute little "O" face.  He does this all.the.time, and I was finally able to snap a pic of it!

 
Photobucket

My little pirate!  Here he is doing his "aaaarrgghhhh!"  *hehe*

No comments: