Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Survey

1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?
 
I think it was when Jacob was about 6 weeks old when I went out with the girls for a "Girl's Night".  I don't get out much, lol, but when I do it sure is fun!
 

2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?
 
No, not that I can recall ... I was always kind of a suck-up with my teachers, hehe.

 
3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names?
 
No, I'm actually really good with names and remembering dates.  Weird, I know.

4. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
 
Change my past, for sure!

5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?
 
Travel.  There are so many awesome parts of the world/US that I really want to see! 

6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?
 
We have one and it always has a small balance.  It's best for your credit to carry a small balance every month.

7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year?
 
Probably my cell phone I just got a week ago.

8 . If you're married, this probably doesn't apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?
 
I was not mindful of it when I was single because I wasn't sleeping around, so it wasn't really neccessary, but since I've had two babies now, I've been tested for every STD under the sun with both pregnancies and everything has always come back negative.  :)


9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be?
 
Nothing ... I can't think of one thing I'd want to ask.

No comments: