Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Survey

1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover?

Nope.  But, then again I don't really have any.  :)
2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?

Cheeseburger with ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles on it, corn-on-the-cob, baked beans and potato salad.  Yum!
3. It's St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out?

No.  I would, probably, if we didn't the kids, but then again .. I'm not Irish, so therefore I don't really feel the need to celebrate on March 17th.  :)
4. Did you remember to wear green today?

I actually did, but I didn't wear it.  I wore green to work on Friday since I wasn't going to really be out and about on Saturday.
5. What phrase or saying do you over use?

"So, anyway ..."
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be?

I would like us to have been closer while I was growing up.  I'm close with my mom now, but I wasn't the whole time I was growing up.  :(
7. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games?

Hell no.  I could care less about any kind of basketball (pro or college).  Same goes for baseball (though I would go see a baseball game).  I am a football and hockey fan, only!
8. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?

My babies, of course!
9. We've asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.

Just a bunch of personal stuff ... don't wanna go into it right now.

No comments: