Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Survey

This week's theme: Indian Reservation

1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy?
 
Nope.

2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed?
 
I actually don't want to discuss that right now, but I will say it wasn't all that long ago (a little over a year ago, maybe).

3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?
 
Nope.

4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?
 
Well, this weekend is just about to end, and we didn't do anything too exciting.  John and I had a date night on Friday night, and then the rest of the weekend we just hung around the house.
 
Next weekend, we'll do our bi-weekly grocery trip to BJs and probably some other misc. shopping and go out to eat once or twice, but other than that, I don't know that there is anything else planned.  We lead pretty boring lives.  lol

5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo?
 
Dunked in white milk.  Yum!

6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
 
I wish I were a more patient person.

7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
 
A few different occassions in high school, maybe?  Can't really think of anything else.

8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
 
A League of Their Own, definitely!

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
 
It's not something I learned in the past year, really.  I've been learning it over the past few years, but it finally sunk in just in the past year, and that is that I don't follow through with things.  I'm learning to do so, and so far this year I'm kind of impressed with myself.  :)

No comments: