Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Survey

This week's survey is in honor of Davy Jones.  RIP Daydream Believer.


Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow

1. How much do you worry about your future?
 
Some.  I don't sit here worrying about it every second of every day, but I do still worry, and I try to plan for as much as possible.
2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
 
Nope, I don't believe anyone is perfect.
3. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
 
To have a long and happy life.  That's all I really want.  To be around for my kids while they're growing up ... see them go off to college, get married and have kids of their own. 
4. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
 
About 5 years ago when my very good friend got a DUI, I drove out to her house almost every weekend (it was probably 20-25 minutes from our house) to pick her up and bring her to stay with us for the weekend.  That's probably the extent, though ... I haven't had to do anything to out there for a friend, but I would if need be.  I loved having her stay with us almost every weekend, I miss those days!
5. What did you do lately that was really brave?
 
Umm, I can't really think of anything ... give birth?  That takes some guts.  lol
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
 
Get so fat.  :(  I hate looking at myself in the mirror, which is why I'm SO adamant about losing weight.  My goal is by next summer (2013) to be the same size I was in high school.  I wasn't fat then, though I thought I was.  I look back at pics of myself and think "damn!  I looked good!"  lol
7. Who is the wisest person you know?
 
I can't just choose one person, really.  Both my parents, my in-laws and my husband are all really wise, smart people. 
8. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?
 
Oh, if it's "tasteless", I'm not going to repeat it.
9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say?
 
"Hi, it's Heather.  Leave me a message and I'll get back to you."


No comments: