Monday, July 7, 2014

Family Weekend!

I'm so behind on my blogging :-/  I'm trying really hard to get caught up though!

This one is from last September when we went to PA for my BIL and new SIL's wedding party.  They got married in St. Lucia last July, but didn't have their "reception" until late September.  I even got to practice my photography skills as their official "photographer".

My MIL outdid herself on their party!  She took care of everything from the decorations right down to the food, cake and drinks.  It was a beautiful early-Fall day with Indian Summer weather.  Just lovely!




 
Here are some of the pictures I randomly took during the party.
 



 
Yes, that is Henry eating his cake like a dog.  Lol
 
And, then we went to do some family photos.  Here are just a few:
 


 
And, here is the beautiful cake that was just as yummy as it was pretty.  Peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, please!
 

 
We had a lot of fun at their party and wish them a lifetime of happiness. :)  Of course I'm so late with this blog post that their first anniversary is in about a week and a half.  Lol
 
Anyway, on Sunday before we left to go home, my FIL wanted a picture with all four generations of the Zuzik men.  Can you believe it??
 
 
Once we finally got on the road, we stopped in Greensburg to have lunch with my cousins before heading home.  That was fun, as usual!
 
We decided to take Route 30 home instead of the turnpike and that's when John took a detour and decided to show us around Lynn Run.  I can't believe I've never been!  It was a lot of fun exploring and hiking a little bit with the kids even if I wasn't dressed for hiking (can we say "flip flops"? lol).  But, still ... we had fun and I got some really awesome pictures of John and the boys.
 


 
We had a really fun weekend with friends and family as we always do when we go "home" to Pittsburgh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: