14 Goals for 2014:
1) Make more time for my husband/more date nights/make more of an effort to put him first above all else.
2) Limit computer time to nap/rest time and after bed.
3) Do more crafts with the kids.
4) Try to have more patience and to let the little things go.
5) Get back in to couponing and being more frugal overall.
6) Put together a cleaning schedule and stick to it.
7) De-clutter the house using the "52 Weeks to an Organized home" challenge.
8) Fit in 30 minutes of exercise per day.
9) Read 1 book per month.
10) Blog more often; at least one post per week.
11) Learn to can (salsa, spaghetti sauce, pickles, grape jelly, etc.)
12) Get caught up on my sewing projects.
13) Finish painting (powder room, hall bathroom and kitchen)
14) Join a church.
Now that the year is half over and i'm just now blogging about this, I can say that I've already put a great dent in this list. I need to work on my sewing and limiting my computer time, though, but .. Rome wasn't built in a day! :)