Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thanksgiving Lunch with Bubba!

I can't believe I forgot to take a picture to share!  But, at any rate, today Jacob's school had their annual Thanksgiving lunch, so Henry and I got to go to that.  When we arrived we went to Jacob's classroom (it's always fun getting to see his class!) where the kids sang some songs before we went to the cafeteria to have lunch with Jacob and the rest of his buddies.

Later we went down to the cafeteria and got to go through the line with him, buy our lunch and eat with him and the rest of his friends. Daddy even got to stop by because he was already at school for one of his Grace Arts presentations.  It's the only time all year we were able to get to school for lunch with Jacob, so I'm really glad we did it!  And I really think he was super excited about it too. :)

No comments: