Saturday, February 25, 2012

Skinny Mama: Week Four

I totally forgot to update this week on my Skinny Mama challenge.  I still wasn't feeling all that great going into Thursday's weigh-in, but I lost 1 lb, so I guess I'm okay with that.  I've officially lost 6 lbs toward my 20 lb goal.  I'm very happy with that!  I've heard (and I have experience with this) that if you lose too much too fast, you tend to gain it all back and I really don't want to do that, so I'm just trying to take it slow and steady.  I'm kicking it up a notch this week on the dieting and exercising, so I'm already starting to feel good for this coming week's weigh-in.

Also, at some point this week I should be getting my raspberry ketones, so I'm going to be taking those.  I'm not all that familiar with them, but what I've read pretty much says that they help speed up your metabolism thus making your burn more fat faster.  We'll see how well they work.  I'm skeptical on pretty much anything like this, but Dr. Oz had a show about them once and so I'm willing to give it a try!  Once I get them and start taking them, I'll report back on how well they seem to work.  :)

No comments: