1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again?Absolutely! I love to gamble, though I'm not very good at it. I usually take only a set amount that I'm willing to lose and once it's gone (or I've made money, which usually doesn't happen, lol), I leave. My mom is in Vegas right now for work. I haven't been since the February after we got married (so, 5 years ago). I desperately want to go back with John. He's never been, so I think we'd have a LOT of fun!
2. What makes you happy most of the time?
My children. Of course there are times where I just want to lock myself in my bedroom because they drive me nuts, but they are the one constant thing in my life that brings me happiness. :)
3. Are you jealous of someone right now?Nope!
4. You're stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Why?
I can't even think of anyone. Not one fictional character, that's so weird!
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)?
I've been to the emergency room a few times in my life ... for me. I've been MANY times for my husband. :-/ Anyway, the most recent time was back in November the weekend before Thanksgiving when I came down with a HIGH fever (104.5). It wasn't going away, so I went to the Minute Clinic at CVS. She wasn't able to treat me, so she sent me to the ER. Turned out I had strep. I was pretty sick. :(
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun?
I don't really know ... I know back at Christmas we drove around looking at lights, but I can't think of anywhere more recent we drove just to drive.
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot?Babies, babies and BABIES! I could seriously take pictures all day, every day of cute little babies!
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard.
I don't like any bands that aren't well known.
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why?
Giant, and for milk and lettuce. lol