Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Survey

Da Ya Think I'm Sexy

1. When do you feel that you are at your sexiest?

I don't really think of myself as sexy, actually, but I guess it'd have to be when I'm dressed up really nice with my hair done and make-up on and ready to head out for a date night with my husband.
2. What's your favorite magazine? Why?

US Weekly and People.  I like to read the gossip magazines about celebs and what's going on in their world whether it's true or not.
3. What’s something you do more quickly than most people?

Get ready to go out, I guess.  From the time I step in the shower to the time I step out the door (and that includes doing hair and make-up) it's about 30 minutes.  I've always been really fast to get ready!
4. When do you first remember using a computer?

In high school ... I think AOL had first come on the scene then.
5. Who is the craziest person in your family?

I don't think there is anyone in my family who is "crazy", but my husband has been known to be pretty darn wild in the past.
6. What one thing are you craving today?

I can honestly say nothing.  :)  My husband is sitting here eating ice cream sandwiches from Cold Stone and I don't even have the slightest craving for one!
7. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?

Oh ... I have to pick just one?  Clothes, purses, stuff for the house, stuff for the kids or John.  Doesn't matter what it is, I just love to shop!
8. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day?

Getting the kids ready and out the door, so I'm not late for work.  It's a huge pain and we usually have one or both of them crying.  I seriously HATE it.  They hate getting up that early and being rushed around the house, and I hate making them.  :(
9. What are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense?

I don't think I have any rules for myself.  IDK if I do, I can't think of any right now.

No comments: