Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Survey

1. I read that Bud Weiser & Kathy moved into their new house! When was the last time you moved? Where to?
About 4.5 years ago, and we moved from my parents' house in Leesburg to our current home in Herndon.

2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why?
I can't really name just a few, but I'd have to say anyone who blogs about anything that is useful, really.  Food, homeschooling, crafty, organization ... just to name a few types of blogs/bloggers that I think should make the list.  :)


3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? (Like, “They're starving there in China, so finish what you've got.” - John Lennon) Do you say them to your kids?
"Because I said so", "You'll understand when you're older", "There are starving children somewhere in this world" ... to name just a few, and yes, I find myself saying those same things to my kids.  I try not to,  but it just comes out sometimes.


4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Probably pretty recently when I fell down the stairs and sprained both ankles.  I fell so hard and at such an odd angle, it's a miracle I didn't break one or both of my ankles.

5. What is it too late for?
Well, it's probably *not* too late, but I feel like it is ... too late for me to go to nursing school like I really want to.

6. What do you try to stay away from?
Right now it's sweets. :)

7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize?
If I know I'm wrong, I'll apologize quickly, but more often than not, I'll fight it out trying to prove I'm right.

8. Tell us about a current issue that you’re unhappy with.
Our living situation ... we've outgrown this tiny condo, so it's really time to move on.

9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
A few times a week, at least. And, I do it because I like it.  :) 

No comments: