Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The kind of person I want to be ...

Have you ever had someone in your life that you were just so thankful for?  Someone you look up to?  Someone that made you want to strive to be a better person?  I've had plenty of people that fit all of these in my life.  My parents, my sister, my husband, and my good friend, Jessica.  They've all made me so thankful to have them in my life, and all, at one time or another, made me want to strive to be a better person.  But, recently a good friend of mine has truly made me stand back in awe and just go "I want to be like that!"  No matter what difficult life situations are thrown at her, she always handles herself with such calm and ease.  She's always got the most positive attitude, always looking for the best in everything and everyone ... it's truly contagious!  This is the type of person I want to be!!  This is really the type of person everyone should want, and strive, to be!

No comments: