Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunday Survey

So, yesterday was Easter and therefore we were pretty busy (I'll have a whole other post about that another day this week), but here's my Sunday Survey from yesterday ... only a day late and a dollar short.  lol

1. Have you ever watched something unfold, that as you watched, you could not believe what you've witnessed?

I'm sure there are others, but the one that comes to mind right now is once John and I witnessed a car accident at an intersection near my parents' house.  One driver (a teenager) ran a red light and t-boned another car.  The car that had been t-boned spun out of control ... all I remember doing was silently praying that it didn't hit us, which thankfully it did not.
2. What is your favorite city in the world? Why?

I can only answer based on places I've traveled, so I'm gonna go with Charleston, SC.  It's just a beautiful southern city with a lot of history behind it.  I've loved traveling there in the past and really want to go back again the future!
3. What is the strangest film, to your sense of reality, that you have ever seen?

 Strange and disgusting ...  but, all the Saw movies.  Gross!

4. It seems that the older that you get, the less you want the hassle of seeing a live concert. Who is an artist or a band that you'd actually pay to see?

I love seeing live concerts ... so, any country singer pretty much.  And, now I'm a HUGE Adam Levine fan, so I'd pay to go see Maroon 5, too.
5. When was the last time that you lost your temper?

Tonight.  :(
6. When you were little, did you think "sex" was a bad word?

Yep! 

7. What does your smart phone do that really surprised you when you loaded the app?

Nothing has really surprised me ... I have alot of apps that I love, though!
8. Have you ever been attracted to someone that you should not have been? (Feel free to take this lame question any way that you please.)

Oh yeah ... once or twice.  lol
9. Will you see the new "The Three Stooges" film?

Umm, no.

No comments: