Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Survey

1. What was the last thing that you begged for?
I don't really beg for anything, to be honest.

2. Have you ever lost a best friend after a fight?
Nope.

3. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?
I can't really think of the last time, but I know I have quite a few times in the past.

4. Which room of your home tends to be the messiest?
It kind of varies, but lately it's been our foyer.  It seems everything just gets dumped there.

5. You are to be locked in a room forever with a celebrity. You get to choose. Who do you pick?
Adam Levine!!!

6. Has someone ever left another person to be with you?
No.

7. What’s been kind of a drag for you lately?
Nothing that I can think of.

8. How are you different from your (current or most recent) significant other?
We couldn't be MORE different!  He's a social, outgoing person, and I'm a homebody by nature.  I'm cordial to people, but I'm not overly social or outgoing.  I actually think I have a social anxiety.  I get nervous in large groups of people, whereas he does not.  He's probably the least domestic person ever, and I'm very domestic.  And, the list goes on and on ... we're just VERY different people.

9. What is the most perverted thing someone has ever said to you?
Umm .. THAT I'm not going to reveal.  This is a family blog, thankyouverymuch.  :)

No comments: