Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Survey

1. In romance, have you ever been stuck in the middle with someone?

Nope!
2. Which current commercial is the currently most annoying to you on TV or radio?

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the one for The Family Guy where Stewie goes "Mom.  Mom.  Mommy.  Mama.  Mom.  Mommy.  Mama.  Mama." the whole time.  I already don't like that show and this commercial just makes me want to throw something through the TV at him.
3. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?

Definitely transporting all the stuff I plan to donate to Good Will.
4. What area is your expertise in?

I don't really think I'm an expert on anything.  I'd like to say my kids, but some days I don't even feel like an expert on them.  lol
5. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?

Nope!
6. When was the last time that you got stabbed in the back?

About a year and a half ago.
7. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?

No, I'd leave it alone.  There is nothing worse than having a huge tax bill at the end of the year.
8. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? (And do tell a bit, if comfortable)

I've had a few, and yes I remember them, but I don't care to go into detail about them.
9. How would you handle yourself if you were regularly in the press and tabloids?

I probably wouldn't ever BE in the press or tabloids.  I'm usually a pretty open person, but I don't think I'd ever do or say anything that would get me that kind of attention.  I guess if I ever WERE in the press or tabloids, I'd try to be as humble and gracious as possible.

No comments: