Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Survey

1. If someone, that you trusted, told you that your lover was cheating, would you believe them or not?

Probably not ... I'd have to see if for myself before I'd believe something like that.

2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire?

I don't know of many vampires, so I'll go with Edward from Twilight.  :)

4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as facebook?
I don't know much about this topic, but from what I understand there are already security settings set up for parents to use if they have a young child on FB or other social networking sites, so IMO, as long as there is some way to monitor/control what your child is looking at, then I don't really think the age limit should apply.

5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?
No!  I have one I wish would come back, though.  :(  Bailey, my cat, ran away a year and a half ago and I have no clue what ever happened to her.  :(

6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
No, I don't think so.

7. Did you make 'a plan' the first time you made love or did it just happen?
Just kind of happened.

8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why?
No I don't think I'd want to be famous.  The money sure would be nice, but I couldn't handle the lack of privacy.

9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'?
I do ... if you're meant to be together.

No comments: