Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: 19th - 24th

November 19, 2012

Today I'm thankful for chocolate.  Cause sometimes a girl just needs a piece of chocolate.  :)

November 20, 2012

Today I'm thankful for Jacob's preschool and his wonderful teachers.  He seems to really like it there and seems to be doing really well in all his lessons.  His teachers speak very highly of him, and he of them, so we're very happy with our decision to send him there.

November 21, 2012

Today I'm thankful for my good doctors and my good health.  I know that's a two-parter, but I can't narrow it down to just one today.  I have an excellent team of doctors.  My OB was amazing when I had both my kids and I'm super thankful to them.  And, my primary care doctor is equally as amazing.  She's super thorough and very friendly.  She seems to genuinely care about my well-being.

And, I was very concerned about my health after this whole thing with my sister (even though she had had a pre-existing condition her whole life), so I'm thankful after two trips to the doctor in the past month to be checked over, it has been determined that I'm in good health, for the most part.

November 22, 2012

Today I'm thankful to not have to cook a big meal for Thanksgiving.  I know that sounds horrible, but my heart really isn't in it this year.  I'm thankful my family was all okay with going out to eat as an alternative.  :)  It doesn't matter what we eat anyway, just so long as we're all together.

November 23, 2012

Today I'm thankful to my husband for going out to Kohls at midnight for me to get a few things that were on sale.  He knew I didn't want to go out, but I felt like I had to.  And, he knows I don't like coming home when it's so dark outside, plus he didn't want me out on the roads, so he offered to go for me.  He's too good to me. :)

November 24, 2012

Today I'm thankful for a husband who not only CAN cook, but one who ENJOYS it.  John made dinner tonight and it was so yummy!!

No comments: