Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 9, 2012

Day 9

Today I'm actually thankful for two things:

First, I'm thankful for good friends!  Specifically my friends Noelle and Jessica who graciously agreed to come stay with me tonight while John has a night out with his friends.  I'm too emotional and paranoid/anxious to be alone right now, so having them here with me is going to be just what I need.  I also have a dear friend who sent me flowers tonight just because she was thinking of me .. I can't even begin to tell you how that made me feel.  It brought tears to my eyes.  I love you girls, thank you for being so good to me!

And, second I'm thankful for the tiny pleasures I have with my children.  Tonight we were watching TV and both the boys were sitting on my lap taking turns kissing my cheeks.  It went on for about 20 minutes and I was giggling the whole time.  At one point I actually had tears from laughing so hard.  They are so cute and so precious.  I love them so much!

No comments: