Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 1, 2012

Photobucket

I try to do this every year and then end up losing steam halfway through and never complete it.  This year, more than ever, I need to try to remind myself that I have a lot to be thankful for, so I'm starting this today and hoping, hoping, hoping I can complete the entire month.

November 1, 2012

Today I'm thankful for all the amazing friends and family God has blessed me with.  It might seem corny for that to be my first "30 Days of Thankfulness", but it is entirely true.  Over the past two weeks I've learned what true friends are, and I'm so thankful to have each of you in my life.  My family has all pulled together in this sad time in our lives too, which makes me eternally grateful for all of them.  :)

No comments: