Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jacob's Bedroom: Before and After Pics

I'm FINALLY getting around to blogging about Jacob's bedroom.  It was the first room in the house I painted before we moved in and it's my favorite room in the whole house!  I want to sleep in there!

Here are some before pictures.  Not the best because I forgot to take them until I was halfway done ripping down the border, but one wall was navy blue and the other three were white.  The entire room had this navy blue boat border around it.  The navy wall took two coats of paint to cover, but the rest only took one coat. I used Sherwin Williams "Butter Up" for the walls.  It was the second cheapest paint they sell, so I know it was really good quality, and it has the washability in it in case little hands decide to draw all over the walls.  :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And, here are the afters ... 


Photobucket 

 Jacob's sign that's on the front of his bedroom door. Gee got that for him this past summer while we were at the beach.


   Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket

  Photobucket

Here you can see the letters that I'm so proud of.  I made them myself, and came up with the design on my own, so I'm VERY proud of them!  You can check out the DIY post here.

Photobucket

No comments: