Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jacob's Winter Party

The last day before Christmas break (or "Winter Break" as it is now referred to) was Jacob's Winter Party at school ... and they got out early that day, so it was basically a free day for them.  Lol

That morning I went in to school to help out with their party and I had so much fun, as I always do when I get to go in and hang out with his class.  :)

I ended up being in charge of the games that day, which was a lot of fun.  The kids had a fun math/snowman game they were doing on their own at their table, but then I also brought Snowman Smash (a bowling game) and a snowball toss.  They had so much fun with the games!  I wish I had snapped more pictures, but I was a little busy resetting the snowmen for our bowling game. ;)



I think it's safe to say that Jacob loves when I come to school to help in his class, too.  Lol  And, I, of course, love it SO MUCH!



No comments: