Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Survey

I'm sitting here waiting for my chicken to thaw (new pinterest recipe to be posted tonight - stay tuned!), so I thought I'd go ahead and do my Sunday Survey ... ENJOY!

1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
I do and I don't.  I grew up in four different towns and two different states, so not entirely do I live near where I grew up.  I do live close to where I was born and spent the first 7 or 8 years of my life (Leesburg, VA) and I also live relatively close to the next town we lived in (Warrenton, VA), but as for the other two (Connellsville, PA and Bethel Park, PA) - not so much.  And, I live here mainly because this is where my mom and step-dad live.  I sure wouldn't have looked at the map and chose this area of the US to live in and raise my family.  It's incredibly overcrowded and expensive to live here, but for the most part, it's a really lovely area!


2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
Umm, sadly, this is something that happens on a regular basis.  I have a horrible bad temper.  It's something I strive every day to change, but of course fail miserably a lot of the time.  :-/
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
I was a fan of boy bands back in the day, and that's kind of embarrassing to admit.  But, I'm not a fan of anyone now that would be embarrassing to me.


4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
Quite a few actually .... Dirty Dancing (which is my all-time favorite) and Titanic (which I already know the outcome from, so I don't know why it does, but it does) are two that come to mind right away.



5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
Umm, I'm drawing a blank.  I don't think I've ever actually met a famous person.



6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
Well, most of the time, my kids.  lol  But, my purse, phone, keys and wallet.


7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Having no responsibilities.  That was awesome!


8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
I kind of go through phases where I'm super passionate about one thing and then that changes.  Right now, blogging.  :)  And, reading ... super obsessed with that.  Add me on goodreads.com if you're on there!  And, trying new recipes ... I'm trying to try one new recipe a week, and so far I've been successful with that!



9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?
Really old.  I don't want to think that until I'm almost dead, seriously.  I want to keep having "a great run" for as long as possible ... does that even make sense?  What kind of question IS that anyway?  lol

No comments: