Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Survey

This week's survey theme is: I Know I'm Losing You

And here go the questions ...

1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why?
Nope.  Not really .. John was my first real relationship and even though we broke up twice in the past (before we were engaged and married), I'd say we're stronger than ever, and I don't ever forsee our relationship ending.  :)

2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you.
I don't really think people SHOULD be enthralled with me.  That's the low self-esteem talking.  :)
3. Other than where you live, what's your favorite city and why?
Charleston, SC - I would move there in a New York minute, for sure!  It's beautiful, historic ... beautiful.  What's not to love?!
4. What is something you are really passionate about?
Being a mom and wife.  I know it sounds corny, but it's basically all I've ever wanted out of life, so I'm very happy to be married to a wonderful man, and to have two crazy boys to love and raise!
5. What has been your most exciting prize that you've won?
I don't think I've ever really won a prize.
6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll?
One will never know ... that's one of life's greatest mysteries!
7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy or impractical gift that you received?
I can't really think of anything imparticular.  I usually get a lot of gadgety/knick-knack type items from my mom, but I always manage to find a place or way to use them.
8. What was the most practical gift that you received?
I've received MANY pracitical gifts over the year.  Too many to count.  I think most recently it would be my Kindle Fire.  It serves all my technological needs.  I can read on it, play games (Words with Friends, anyone?), surf the web, listen to music and the list goes on and on.  I love that thing and use it pretty much every day!
9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them?
I can't remember, but I *think* it would be A Little Dose of Crazy .. my friend, Erin.  And, I didn't really "discover" her blog.  We were just talking about blogs one day and it came up, and so we swapped blog URLs.  :)

No comments: