Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let's Do 52 - Week 3

I really need to get better about these pics.  I know I'm no professional, but I feel like I could try harder.  I guess the important part is that by doing this I am at least taking more pics.  That was my main goal.  :)

Week Three (1/15 - 1/21): white space or everyday tools

This week I didn't really come across anything that fit either theme, nor could I come up with anything that seemed fitting, so I just took a picture of something that could very possibly become an "everyday tool".  hehe

Photobucket

My new babycakes cake pop maker that my dear friend, Jessica, got for me for my birthday!  We made funfetti cake pops (or donut holes cause we were too lazy to dip them in the chocolate) tonight and they were AWESOME!  I'm still planning to try the other way and see how they turn out, but I'm really enjoying my new gadget! :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, fun! Sounds yummy.