Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Survey

Getting back into the survey a week thing, too.  And, just for reference or in case anyone wants to do their own survey, I get them at the Saturday Nine blog.

Nobody Told Me

1. When you grew up were you ever told how to deal with problems?
When a problem came up, I was taught how to handle that situation, yes.
2. What was your first apartment like?
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room and eat-in kitchen.  It was small and in an OLD building, but it was pretty good for a first apartment and it was just the two of us living there.
3. What was the first car you owned?
The one I have right now ... a 2005 Hyundai Accent
4. Tell us about a crush or relationship that you had at high school.
I actually didn't have a relationship in high school, and I'm sure I had crushes, but no one that I really remember.
5. Have you ever had an “enemy” in your life?
I don't really have any enemies, at all.  But, I do have people that I know that are definitely not my friend, and those people aren't in my life anymore.
6. What were you doing the first night that you got drunk?
I believe I was at a party, but that was a long time ago ... and, I don't remember.  ;)
7. Ten years ago, what was you job and did you like it?
January, 2002 - I was working in a call center ... and, no I did NOT like it.
8. What movie had the biggest impact on you as a child and why?
I'm having a hard time thinking of one!  I remember The Wizard of Oz was my favorite, but I don't think I ever had a movie have a big impact on me!
9. What are your plans for this weekend?
Our plans for the weekend *were* ... nothing.  haha  We didn't have plans, really, but I had a list a mile long.  We got up on Saturday and I did a few things around the house.  Went to a friend's house who I am animal sitting for to check on her furbabies and then headed to BJ's to stock up on groceries (I love shopping in bulk!).  Went to Target to get the last of my organizational supplies for finishing up the toys (see my last post), came home and put the cubicle shelf together, and organized the last of the toys.  My friend, Jessica, came over the hang out with us ... I always love having her over! And, she spent the night, so this morning we just hung out and I did a few things around the house.  Then I went to the Outlet Mall with Jacob and my mom to return/exchange a top at Old Navy and went to the grocery store.  Came home and watched a very upsetting football game (Oh well .. next year!), went to check on the furbabies again, came home to do baths and bed, and now here we are hanging out on the couch! :)  See ... nothing exciting.  lol

No comments: